Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lemme vent for a second...


I'm so fuckin angry! I'm angry at the fact that people can't handle the truth. People can't handle what I have to say when I'm angry and THAT makes me angry! I've been holding TOO MUCH shit inside because I don't wanna inflict pain on anybody so I carry this burden with me. WTF! I can't stand this shit anymore. I never did but I just felt like I had to and I'm tired! So tired of thinking about wtf other people think. So tired of catering to other fucking people who don't give a shit cuz they don't appreciate it then all of a sudden start complaining when I stop. WTF! I need some catering too! I need someone to be strong for me when I'm feeling weak! I need someone to hear me out when my heart is so sore from walking around on my sleeve that it just explodes. I'm so tired of people who say they care but should care less about showing that they do! 


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


3 comments:

  1. AW GIRL I FEEL YA ON THIS ONE. FOR ME, I KNOW ONE OF MY FLAWS IS THAT I CARE WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT PEOPLE THAT DONT DESERVE IT BC THEY WOULDNT BE THERE FOR ME LIKE I AM FOR THEM IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED... IVE LEARNED TO LET THOSE PEOPLE GO. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed . I still need to learn how to let shit go .

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful. there's somethingartistic about the format of this post. you can see the anger. i love it. but as far as the content. you've already heard from me :)

    ReplyDelete