Monday, December 21, 2009

Brother Dearest


I asked my brother if I am a bad example to him and he said yes. I asked if he was
being serious and he said yes. That really hurt, especially from my younger brother.
I asked him if I was a bad sister and he said, "No, you just do bad things."

This conversation made me realize that my brother isn't so little anymore. He's 15
but he's got a good mature head on his shoulders. I'm glad I can get straight up
answers from him. His girlfriend is really lucky to have him.

I'm really lucky to have him. I always wanted an older brother to guide me but I
feel he can do that even if I'm older than he is. He makes me wanna do better and be
better. I don't wanna hear him say I've disappointed him for the choices I've made
or bad things I've done. I wanna be a better role model. Reality check: I NEED to be
better. Someone better he can look up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment