Saturday, December 26, 2009

Purpose


I believe that I was brought into this world to make people believe that true goodness is out there, and that it is present.


I was speaking to my mom and sister and they enlightened me with the fact that I am
rare because I am so filled with truth. I cry for people and things that don't
necessarily value me because I sincerely value them. I smile and laugh with those
around me because my heart is gladdened by their glow and their spirits. I am
inspired by the hardworking nature of my parents, and that in itself inspires me to
do and be better for those around me.

I sympathize with people as if they were my own issues, which sometimes isn't such a
good thing because I get hurt, but I don't mind the pain because pain is temporary,
love is everlasting. I truly believe that everyone is capable of spreading
benevolence and that everyone has goodness inside them.

I am generous to those around me because I love to see them happy. It genuinely
makes my day to see that I was able to serve them, even that little bit. I am
grateful for the little things that I continue to speak about because I'm big on
them. I have such a soft heart that I cry for those who weep because of tragedy, one
way or another.

I feel like I was born into this world to meet with people and help them feel that
love and inspiration is present. I wanna inspire people to live, be optimistic, and
love. I wanna be a bright spot in someone's life with one smile or one advice. I
wanna inspire people to fall in love with love again, and I wanna inspire them just
as much as they, and things around, do me.

I want people to feel that warm feeling we all get around Christmas time. That
feeling we get when we know someone loves us dearly and unconditionally. That
feeling we get when we meet someone who came up from the struggles and share it with
them. That feeling we get when we ace a test we studied our butts off. That feeling
we get when we are completely happy and content. That feeling we forget and
sometimes ignore. I want that feeling to be revived and live on, so that when things
aren't going so well, we can go back to our core. To our foundation. To and within
ourselves, and find that genuine joy once again and pull us back.


I've always believed that we were brought into this world with a purpose. I believe I've found mine.




1 comment: