Saturday, December 12, 2009

This Christmas


My favorite time of the year is here once again! Everything seems to be a little brighter, and everyone seems to be a little nicer. It's This Christmas! & something in me tells me that this one just might be one of the best ones...well idk, maybe not best but memorable might be more appropriate but anywhoo... I wanted to talk about the song. It's one of my favorite Christmas songs and movies of all time. Idk, it just gives me a warm feeling and brings that genuine "Awww!" to my heart. I guess that's what they call J-O-Y.


Interestingly enough, the word starts with the same letter as my name, and I hope to bring the same sensation and evoke the same feeling to those around me on this very special season, and remain there for all the various seasons.

Anyways, every time I hear this song and watch the movie, it makes me think of the many blessings I am grateful for, and the many things I wanna do. It always makes me wanna just get cozy on the couch and watch movies with the people I cherish the most. But sometimes, it doesn't always happen because of certain reasons and what not...

But this Christmas, I pray that the simplest of my wishes will be heard and come true...because as much as there are material things I want, there are much simpler things that I pray for...and what better time than Christmas?! I just wanna bask in the sweet serenade of love and laughter that I want to surround me. But if not, it's okay, I'll understand...it'll be heard eventually when the right time comes.

So here are the two versions of the song I love. I hope you enjoy.







And for all you who will read this, I wish you all an advanced and blessed MERRY CHRISTMAS! May you be blessed with the most wonderful and beautiful kiss under that mistletoe, and may your heart be filled with as much joy and love this season has to offer.


P.S. Don't forget to count your blessings and tell the people you treasure how much you love them...and if possible, show them how much they mean to you.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment