Thursday, January 7, 2010

Distinguished.




I'm selfish.
I want people to put me first.
I want people to look out for me.
I want people to be there for me.
I want people to care about me and love me.
I want people to never leave my side.



But I don't even put myself first.
I don't even look out for me.
I care and love myself.
But sometimes, I leave my side to help another.




So how am I gonna expect all that from people?
It's impossible.
I need to work on myself.
I'm selfish.
I wish I wasn't.
I can't afford to be.




I'm hurting.



1 comment:

  1. “People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die.” -Plato

    My solution, don't depend on anyone. You know how I feel about you occupying your time with these kind of thoughts but I really do hope you realize we're all here for ya bud. :)

    ReplyDelete