Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I ruled the world...




I wish certain people had personal blogs. You know, the type of blog that spoke of what they truly and deeply felt & thought...the kinda blog that literally lays their heart out onto a sheet of paper, well in this case, an online page.


I wanna learn more about certain people...their desires, their aspirations, their motivations, their true self. The self that is detached from sugar coating bull that appears and is seen by the general public.


The kind of thing I'd know about if I were to open up their hearts and their brains. The kind of things that no one else knows. The kind of truth only they know.


Idk, I'm just rambling, but if it were up to me, I'd make it so that nobody has to hide their true thoughts because of fear of rejection and isolation. Whoever can expose that to me, will get the same back from me, and frankly...







But that's just me. I'm just saying though...





No comments:

Post a Comment