Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!


Happy New Year to everyone! I feel great things coming year. I'm blogging while I wait to eat the annual steak and shrimp midnight meal to be finished that my mom, my sister, and myself prepared!

So for next year, I sincerely feel like it will be the year of LOVE for some reason...at least for me personally. I have a few New Year's Resolutions!

1. No more "What If" moments.
2. No more being timid about speaking up.
3. Learn to work out problems with the person involved without talking about issues to anyone else who isn't directly involved in the situation.
4. Be more money-conscious.
5. Do not force things on anyone or anything.


Might add some more later on...but those are the main five at the moment.


This past 2009 had been one heck of a learning experience. SO much has happened within this short span of time and it's safe to say that I don't regret anything I went through but I will say that I surprised by myself this past year. Here's a mini re-call...


JANUARY:
- The Pack concert on campus
- A black president was elected
- A new person was erected

FEBRUARY:
-No Valentine
- "Chris Brown" came in the picture
- 12 shots in <>

MARCH:
- San Diego Zoo!
- Two poems
- Something started blossoming
- No more punkass though

APRIL:
- First time I cried tears of joy & blushed! :)
-Brownies!
- Happy 4/20
- "That's why I like you"

MAY:
- UC ABC!
- First kiss :)
- Shot guns in the bathroom
- Sun God!

JUNE:
- Laker victory
- Unexpected LA visit
- First backseat in Pasadena! :)
- The Hangover with hands :)

JULY:
- My Birthday!
- Roscoe's!
- First time I got my "present" and surprisingly I liked it :)

AUGUST:
- Read a book that changed everything!
- LA Roadtrip with Michael

SEPTEMBER:
- College Football in the Rose Bowl
- PF Chang's in 'Dena
- First time in the shower at LAX Hotel :)
- Facial surprise!
- Started school

OCTOBER:
- Came across an "Eccentric Soul"
- Biggest present goes to [ill.]
- Scorpio bash!
- Halloween in LA

NOVEMBER:
- SOCC at UCSD
- Let's get cleaned! :)
- Kwanzaa

DECEMBER:
- My bestie is back!
- First time in Korea town :)
- Christmas revelations
- New MacBook Pro




No comments:

Post a Comment