Friday, January 1, 2010

Puzzle Piece


When I say I'm a puzzle, I truly mean that I am.
Not like others who say,
"No one gets me"
When I say I'm a puzzle,
I truly mean that there is not one being who can fully comprehend my being, except for God.

I don't do so well explaining myself and I wish I didn't have to.
I don't do so well speaking for myself, I wish I was better.
But this blog has been a source of truth.
A clue, if you will
That will bring you closer to figuring me out,
If you dare,
If you care enough.

If you wanna know about me,
Read about me.
Cuz I know one thing is forsure,
You won't see what's really me
Just by looking and gazing at me.
Not even if you converse with me.
Cuz my thoughts, they don't spill through my mouth,
They spill through this ink,
Through this utmost and complex of syntax.

My question is,
R u e ?

No comments:

Post a Comment