Saturday, January 9, 2010

[ME] State of Mind


I am reborn every waking day. Not expecting what's to come ahead and what lies in front of me, every waking day.

No more sleepless nights. No more tiresome mornings.

I've come to re-evaluate what is important in MY life. I am important. My family is important. Those who I consider true friends are important. Overall, God is important.

There are far greater sacrifices this world and its people have made for me to linger on and pity the minute ones I face, in comparison to the bigger things everyone else does.

I am fortunate to have love in and around me. I am blessed to have a happy home. If I cannot feel nor find the love and happiness I seek, I know to step back to my foundation.

I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.
But since I came here,
Felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake

I'm a young soul
In this very strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout what is true and fake
But why all this hate?
Try to communicate
Finding trust and love is not always easy to make



4 comments: