Thursday, January 14, 2010

My favorite boy.



I was looking through pictures from this past summer
& golly, look what I found!
I love these pictures of us :)
& I miss my brother soooo...

He's like my other twin (sister is the other).
He makes me look like a midget, standing at 6'3 to my mere 5'7...
and btw, he's only 15!

Anywhoo, him & I have an understanding,
He listens to me and gives me advice...
& makes me laugh while he's at it
To make me feel better,
and I listen to him and his problems
and give him advice and what not.

I can't believe he's growing up so fast :/
I wish I could keep him as the baby
I used to take care of, and sing off to sleep.
Maybe that's why we're super close now.

Welp, that's him yall...my favorite boy.
My brother dearest, Lance MARIE Aquino.
[just joshin about the "Marie" it's an insider]





3 comments:

  1. Lol that's sweet. He's so tall!

    I think my little brother and I will be the same when he gets older, since we're mad tight now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. That's sweet. I like it when I see siblings who get along sooo well. Anyways, I am hopping from JayKV's blog. Nice photos you got there ☮.♥.☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damnn! My Oh my You are fine!!
    You're gorgeous.
    It's no wonder You're brother loves you, he has a pretty sister, of course he feels he'd have to protect you.
    (;

    ReplyDelete