Monday, February 1, 2010

Dating Game



My homie's suggestion? "Random, but you should go on a date!"

Sounds like a great idea right? Right! & wrong at the same time.

Right because dates are fun and they're harmless, unless I end up going out with a psycho dude. Right because it'll get me away from school work and stress. Right because it'll take my mind off things.

Wrong for the same exact reason that it'll get my mind off things. I don't wanna use someone to do that. I wanna let that flow naturally BUT come to think of it, FRIENDS help me do that too...

So hey, why not? Find me someone attractive and carries good conversation with a touch of sense of humor and sarcasm, and I'm in.

Now, the only issue is...who's that man gonna be? Any takers?



1 comment:

  1. THat is SOOoo me...haha
    im outta state tho,so i cant take you on a date :(

    ReplyDelete