Friday, February 12, 2010

The Hangover PART II


I'm thinking about it again.

I'm talking about it again.

Relating to someone else's stories again.

& as I read the feelings, thoughts, and emotions through my Blackberry

and let the feelings, thoughts, and emotions sink in my heart...

There it goes again.

That faint dizziness.

That head nausea.

& I feel like I'm losing control.

Literally losing control of where y head is going.

It feels a little something like this:


Head throbs.
Feels like it's going from side to side,
Circling and spinning,
Yet my head and my body is still.
I keep it still
because I don't wanna fall over
or fumble my head.
My body feels numb,
Legs glued to the ground,
Heavy as solid concrete.
My head starts feeling dizzy.
The left back side of my head feels like a hammer is constantly pounding over it
And like accupuncture,
Pins and needles poking the shit out of my tender headedness,
Only this one isn't to cure any ailments,
It IS the illness.



Then my roommates walk in and interrupt

My sudden urges to puke my thoughts out and fall over them

As if to cover them and pretend like they never happened.

But as soon as they walk out of the room,

The dizzy spells continue.

The twisting, turning feeling in my stomach continues.

The throbbing head pains continue.




Like a crucial hangover...
Except this one isn't from alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment