Friday, February 12, 2010

Since Valentines' Day is fast approaching...


Just take a few minutes to sit back, close your eyes and listen to this man sing one of my favorite songs... and when you're done, take another few moments to listen to him speak about... NO not sex, but making love.


"Cuz if your love was all I had in this life, well that would be enough until the end of time. So rest your weary heart and relax your mind, cuz I'm gonna love you girl until the end of time. You got me saying woaaahh ohhh woah ohhhh ohhh yeaaahhh..."




This, here, makes love making sound SO wonderfully and stupendously passionate. Just try to focus on his words as you close your eyes and let your mind wander for four minutes and nineteen seconds...



"Rainy days are only good for jigsaw puzzles and making love, and I've never really been good at puzzles...it's not like I can't love you just the same when it's sunny and 82 but there's something about the pitter-pat on the window sill that makes me feel like our hearts beat the same...and we'll make music together, or more like a symphony..."




1 comment:

  1. wow that was so smooth lol. I especially liked the rainy days one. I usually dread rainy days but if i'm with a special someone they can be some of my favorite days

    ReplyDelete