Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just a thought...

I wasn't planning on writing today, just because I feel quite sad and weird but here I go anyways. I was actually watching Oprah today and Will Smith was in it...now, it caught my eye because i loooove him, but what kept my attention was how insightful he was about his life and life in general. He said something like, you shouldn't do anything unless it can make you better and help you and someone else get better. That really got to me and how I wanna live the rest of my life. Here is a billionaire man with a beautiful family and a wonderful life, humbling himself in order to share a meaningful secret, and maybe the most useful and helpful advice I have heard and it wasn't even directed to me, but I felt it either way. 

It made me realize that I shouldn't linger on the bad things that happened and that I shouldn't hold on to the people who just cause me to feel negative emotions and things of that sort. I was so angry at one person for quite a while, and now, I feel like I'm not even angry anymore. At least, I shouldn't feel anger towards that person anymore. I feel compassion for that person, wishing and hoping for all the happiness in the world for that person. Even though things did not work out for us, I still hold a place for that person somewhere in, I don't know exactly why, but I continue to hope and pray that person will make the right decisions and be content. As for me, I hope to relieve myself of this anxiety and stress I put on myself and just be able to let go of everything and just be happy. I am my own woman and there are many things surrounding me that continue to inspire, motivate, and love me for me. No more negative thoughts and all the negative energy, I hope to transform into good and optimism.

WHEW! That was wayyyy serious...just had to get it off my chest. Whoever you are, and you know who you are, I forgive you and wish you the best even if it's not with me


***SOMEWHAT RELIEVED...


P.S. I am definitely gonna have to see "Seven Pounds"

No comments:

Post a Comment