Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New haircut! :]







Yes, bitches!!! I got a new haircut...FINALLY! after like a gazillion dog years! :) Thankfully, it's still long, so don't worry boyssss, there's still something to pull on ya digggg? Sikeeeee! You freaking wish! Nawwww, never that suckah!!!!!
MWAHAHAHA! ;)

Oh yesss, & btw, my mother decided to come up with a new nickname for me! Her mean-ass is gonna call me 'ching-ching'! & no not cuz I got all that bling [even though I am a BAUCE] but it's cuz she thinks I'm fatt! :'( it's this stupid Filipino nickname thangggg!
UGHHH! my own mother =/ like WTF??? wayy to lower my self-esteem...SIKEEEE!
HA! oh well, at least my boobies are healthiER-looking, feel me? ;)

Anywhoo...Christmas is coming early, well 2 days early as a matta fact :)
My dateeee is coming next week, so let's CROSS our fingers!
Don't get too excited though....pshhhh!
OHHHHH!!!!! & btw, x-mas concert for my sister is tonight!
miss those days...toodles :)


***EXCITED/anxious...can't ya feel it? 
[to be continued]







P.S. So what if i got FIVEEE extra pictures of my new haircut? 
Camera whore, indeed. It's not like you're not either! 
Suck my heel and shake your clit bitch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment