Thursday, April 23, 2009

Developments

I'm currently munching on some TFI Friday's buffalo wings :) Dont judge me I'm having cravings! LMAO and nooo not like those cravings!

Anywhoo, I didnt think I was gonna be able to admit this to anyone ever in the near future or even present but i sho nuff did...

'thats why i like you' sho nuff came outta my mouth...or should i say text messaging cellphone...today!

So yeah, like I said, I wasnt tryna get into anything...especially cuz I seem to know the ways of dudes better now, so this one must be special, different, or simply specially different?!
Who knows...but all i know is that he always somehow tries to fight me for reasons that i dont know but then again, he cant help but fight me cuz I make him smile so he kinda cant do the whole 'im hard cuz im a dude' type of thang...LMAO jk. 

But anywhooo, he currently sleeps not knowing all this...AND btw this is not a simpin kinda entry, I just thought I'd give it a go with an update and we'll see how that goes. Peep this mofo!

Yeahhh, you try spending a day at the zoo and videochat all day one time...and see if that shit dont work on you! Oh yeahhh & btw, ALSO...not talking to that person for a couple to a few days cuz you raggin and he still manages to talk to you all day almost everyday other than those times. Oh and getting mad at that person for clashing with you and questioning you, yet still caring what happens to 'em...TRY IT! & you tell me if I'm simpin and what not.






:)

No comments:

Post a Comment