Friday, July 24, 2009

Mentality

Maybe it's my mentality that I gotta change. I'm over here thinking that if you're dating or seeing someone, you should share everything with them...and with me, everything literally means EVERYTHING

It's just unrealistic to share and even wanna share every little detail with your partner or whoever. And I think that's where my problem lies.

It just taps into the insecurity factor that I have. What do I mean by that? Basically, I just needa be strong and confident enough to be myself and stand up for my thoughts and feelings. You know, have that swagga. Just something I have to constantly remind myself cuz that's what attracted him to me in the first place. Also, that there are others who go through the same issue, heck, possibly even him too!




No comments:

Post a Comment