Friday, September 18, 2009

Wtf!

is up with my dreams these days? Man, this musta been the 2nd or third dream of me dating a white guy...uhhh, hello...wtf? First one, I was supposedly dating a black guy but he turned white at the end of the dream. Then a few months later- last night- I was dating a white guy again who all of a sudden turned into Wolverine's older brother in the X-Men movie, who just so happened to have a fetish of using my brand new pillows to choke and kill off bitches as well as fucking strippers and keeping they panties! WHAT. THEE. FUCK! But in that dream, I was realizing that I was in love with someone else who was black (but I wasn't in love with him cuz he's black FYI) so I start crying in the dream cuz he was going psycho then I woke up scared as shit. Maybe I had that dream cuz I went to sleep lowball anxious, feeling like someone was upset with me, and I don't like going to bed with unresolved anything. Whewwww thank jaysus it was only a dream.

Anywhoo, I'm pretty much done packing all my shit to move into my new apartment on campus which I will be sharing with Elize. Started off doing 4 hours of laundry then got my stuff ready, and I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to it, but I'm kinda sad to leave home. Ahppp well, at least my house is only a freeway (20 miles) away :)




***TOODLES chula vista


No comments:

Post a Comment