Monday, December 28, 2009

Yin and Yang


I love the tandem that my mom and dad have. They compliment each other SO well!

My dad is the quiet one and my mom is the social butterfly. She gets emotional and she tends to talk a lot and get worked up by littleand big things. He reassuress her down with his practicality and his calm and collected demeanor.

He is into the details and sees to it that everything is to the tee. She is into getting things done and sees to it that the plans are carried out. He is the brains and she is the hammer in the operation, and together, they are make beauty...and they make it look so easy and effortless.

My dad is slow to anger and rich in kindness. Some of the traits that I believe ALL men possess, yet so little often display them. My mom is patient, understanding, and compassionate. Some traits that I believe ALL women possess yet some don't deliver. The same traits that can help a man reach into his being and be that man to match that woman.

Now you see, many believe and look upon fairytales to maintain hope that THAT kind of love exists but for me, I just look to my left and to my right, and instantly feel that love in the center.

They really are like the yin and the yang. They balance each other out and compliment each other so perfectly well. I can go on and on but all I can say is that it's like a masterpiece, a work of art. B-E-A-utiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment