Monday, December 28, 2009

Sunday morning!


Before this day ends, I'd just like to post a lil sumthen to remind me on later days of just how wonderful today has been.

Woke up early to get ready for church. I attended mass with both my parents, and although it wasn't the regular sunday with my sister and my bestfriend texting me, "are u goin to mass," it still felt like a good day. I was able to relate to the priest and his Homily, to which I am ashamed to say, I've forgotten :(

Then my parents decided to eat out for lunch and we went to a Vietnamese/Chinese noodle house and I got to finally try some steak pho'...it was delicious!

Then my mom got a haircut and the lady who cut her hair paid me a compliment saying I should model (LOL). And while I was waiting for her with my dad, I looked thru the only magazine, which happened to be a bridal magazine, and found the perfect flowers for my future wedding. I won't say what but I will say that they scream me outta all the arrangements they had.

Then we went shopping at Henry's and there was a minor discrepancy when they started talking about my computer, which to this day is still broken, and it kinda irks me when they do. So my dad decides to just get it fixed and take it to the apple store.

Took it to the apple store but the genius bar said it would cost $1240 to repair the damage when originally it woulda just cost $950. She gave us the number to an affiliate which woulda cost us $300 to $400 to fix BUT we woulda had to ship the laptop ourselves all the way to Kansas so my parents finally agreed to get a new one.

So then we go to Best Buy and get a new 13 inch macbook pro, an external hard drive, and a 3 year geek squad warranty to fix ANY and EVERY damage to my new laptop. The sales person was nice enough to talk to us and give us a discount...shout out to David from the Best Buy at Otay Ranch! And they are gonna wire all my info from the old one into the new one so I got to take it home!

So we all go home with sad pockets but happy faces and peace of mind! Thank you Mommy and Daddy! Then I went out with my mom so she can get new reading glasses with ended up with a bag full of new clothes. (IDK always happens when my mom and I are out together LOL) and then we went to an Adoration Chapel to pray...and I'm so ashamed I forgot to write about it originally because lately, I've been getting closer to my faith and I can't be happier [blog post about this a lil later]

Then we came home, I made her a scrumptious salad and I ate rice. Then I starte watching Made of Honor, which my homie recommended for me to watch cuz he said it sounded like my "What If" (he knows what I'm talking about). And ironically after that movie ended, and my best friend calls me to say, "I just called to say I love you." No, not the Stevie Wonder song but he was just making sure I wasn't mad at him for not calling me for the past two days, and to make sure I knew he loves me. Yeah, I got it like that! Tee hee. And now here I am, at home, very thankful for the life I live and this Sunday morning :)


1 comment:

  1. *aww girl, i'm so happy for you. You give me hope that everything--even though things might be down--always gets better. Big ups to getting closer to your faith. I'm tryin' to work on that too<3

    big love, and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete