Monday, December 7, 2009

Sleepless, so I blog.

i was asleep but something woke me up. im listening to gabe bondoc sing a medley, reading other blogs, on youtube, twitter, facebook, etc. basically trying to keep myself busy so i dont hit up a certain someone on aim/iChat. lame. im not even capitalizing anything, not following the proper rules of grammar but fuck it, it's my blog! 

so my stomach is lowkey growling and im hungry but im too lazy to get up. my neck lowkey hurts cuz of the way im laying down but the rest of my body is comfortable so i dont wanna move, and all of a sudden im thirsty and craving some minute maid pink lemonade! whats the difference between regular and pink lemonade anyways? i mean they taste the same to me...

im just writing evrything that  comes to mind. now gabe is singing rocking that thang and i last sang that back in feb when we was on our way to a party and i was superrrrrr fckin gone...yeah 11 shots in 40 mins dont work! aww the medley is over...time to look for a new song....BRB...kk im  back lmao...this is so random cuz my blogs usually have some type of focus but this one doesnt...well guess it does, its a way for me to avoid someone...and its lowkey working, other than the little wiffs my brain gets of [it]. lets see how long i can keep this up...

i love the way he sings chasing pavement. it always makes me wanna sing it but i cant now cuz everyone is asleep and i dont wanna  be rude so ill just sing it in my head. i miss singing! i really really do. i miss singing for people... :( i actually miss alot of things...man i feel like a part of the bing commercials just talking about the next keyword in a different context than original...i do that alot with songs. i hear a word and i just start singing a song that reminds me of that word.

im kinda getting tired of writing and i feel like im about to give into the temptation, then if i do, ima just regret it again. cuz i may never understood why....resentment just found its way in my mind...yeah ima listen to that next by jazmine sullivan. i truly love that song. i made me cry ALOT the last time i heard it like last month, on repeat. alot of songs make me cry...i like internalizing lyrics. then singing along.

i think ima just listen to this song, on repeat again...so ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment