Sunday, January 31, 2010

Flight School


I got my superman power, my superman cape
These the last hours, but superman late
The clock is ticking, damn can you wait?
Man, will he come back and save the day?
Fly across the earth, put things in reverse
I wish this life was a movie I could just rehearse
Certain things I can't doctor, and you say I'm the worst
I ain't have enough patients, but I needed a nurse
Got to come by my bed late, see if my head ache
Then get my head straight
Then give my head great
Every time I popped up like the VCR
I took your breath away
Then we performed CPR


See, I wanna be that woman who does her own thing, separate from her man, yet still manages to take care of him, pamper him, cater to him, and love him like no one has and ever will. If ever he was stressed, I'd be the one who massages his back while he sips on some wine and I wait for the sauce to simmer and the pasta to be aldente for dinner. If ever he was worried, I'd be the one to soothe him and make him feel like he is man enough, strong enough to get through whatever is worrying him.

If ever he has to go through overtime for work and come home late, I'd be in my satin & lace lingerie, already in bed sound asleep. And just like the song, I'd wanna be his nurse who wakes up in the middle of the night when he walks into the room, tired and frustrated about work after a late night. I'd be the one to ease his mind and his body with a gentle touch, a tender kiss, and a warm embrace, and a relaxing massage to make him feel at ease. Give him some of that gentle lovin' starting from my lips to my hips, just so he knows I'm there for him and with him because I'm his and he's mine.

Man oh man! I cannot wait to do that and be that for someone...but patience is a virtue.







No comments:

Post a Comment