Monday, March 22, 2010

The Last Strand


I realized why things ended up the way they did. We just cannot work. Even as "friends" we still argue, and still can't communicate very well. I say things, he only listens to what he wants to hear. He says things, and I get frustrated...etc etc etc.

Shit gets tiring. I'm upset but I can't even be mad anymore. Things happen for a reason, and now I see the reasons why they happened. I still got feelings, don't get me wrong, that cam't just go aways. But I'm not blinded by them anymore. I'm glad things are this way. I'm glad.

I kinda got to express what I needed to say. Not at the perfect time or the perfect way, but I got to do it. I guess a few weeks of processing and reflecting can do that. I apologized for every thing I did that hurt him. I needed to, to start the process of moving on.

I guess there's not much left to say. I just don't think that every conversation should end in an argument. I wanna be there for you, as your friend. I miss you. I love you, care about you, and possibly always, Will. I wish you nothing but the best.

Sincerely,
Nisse

1 comment:

  1. Lovee your blog (;

    check mine out,,
    && follow,, it would mean alot (:

    KidKoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete