Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This time of the month


DISCLAIMER: Pardon the wrath, it just comes with this time. [YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!]



It has "blessed" me TWICE this month...


SMFH!


This shit is the most annoying time of the month, well time(s) now. IDK what's wrong with my body but... 


DAMN YOU, FUCKER! I HATE YOUR STINKING GUTS!!!


I become the biggest bitch with no appetite and no desire to do anything but chill and watch mindless television...


THE TYPICAL THINGS THAT ARE NOT ME!


So guess what boys?! You think you got lucky without that monthly heavy, but think about it, you can't escape it either...


IF I HAVE TO FEEL IT, YOU GOTTA GO THROUGH IT TOO!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love ya bud. Hope all is well, I know this post is just how you feel at the moment but it's good to let some steam off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your blog! looks really good (:


    check mine out,
    drop some comments,
    and tell me what ya think (;

    PlanetKoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete